Before you can register an appeal with the First Level Tribunal Service, you must contact a mediation advisor who will provide information on entering the mediation and/or obtaining a certificate from the mediation service.
The only exception to this is where the appeal relates only to Section I of the EHC plan-you do not need to consider or contact the mediation services.