A C100 form is the form used to apply to the courts for a contact or residence order for children.
Usually, the courts expect mediation to be attempted first (though this is not necessary if domestic violence has been demonstrated), but mediation can be a good way to resolve any contact issues.
As part of this recommendation, the Ministry of Justice requires the applicant to consider mediation. With some exceptions, this includes meeting with a mediator and discussing the possibility of addressing child issues through mediation.

Our mediators are accredited to be able to sign a certificate in Form C100 that certifies that the requirement has been met.