AM Mediators Process in Durham
When you decide to work with AM Mediators in Durham, they will take you through the following steps:
1. A brief consultation: You contact the mediation service provider, such as AM Mediators in Durham, and provide information about your dispute, interests, and needs.
2. Contract signing: AM mediators are licensed to provide legal services, and they offer a simplified contract that outlines everything discussed during the free consultation
3. Scheduling Mediation Session/providing Mediator: AM mediators provide the right mediator match for the session, keeping the parties’ interests and needs in mind.
4. Mediation Session: AM mediators facilitate the discussion and ensure that both parties are satisfied with the final outcomes.
5. Follow-up Session (optional): AM Mediators continually checks in to ensure that the resolution is still working for both parties long after the mediation session has concluded.